Last updated November 2020
Our contact details
Bright Machine Ltd
Stonehouse Commercial Centre
020 3322 1221
This policy describes the privacy policies of the OKCrowd website. When using OKCrowd the “Signature Requester” (typically Extras Agencies and/or Production Companies) will create a request for the “Signer” (typically a Supporting Artiste) to sign a production related document as it relates to a production project. During that process personal information will be provided to OKCrowd by either the “Signature Requester” or the “Signer”
What information we collect
From the “Signer”, we may collect:
- Email address and other contact information such as address
- Date of birth
- A digital signature
- Client IP and browser information
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we receive is provided indirectly by the “Signature Requester.” The “Signer” will previously have provided this information to the “Signature Requester”.
In addition personal information is collected directly from the “Signer” at the point at which the document is signed.
We use the information which has been provided to us, either directly or indirectly, to:
- Identify that the “Signer” is the person who is requested to sign the document by the “Signature Requester:”
- To produce an audit trail of the document being signed
- To provide reports to the “Signature Requester” informing them of who has signed the document
This information may be shared with the “Signature Requester” and its legal representatives who have employed the “Signer” and have requested that the document be signed.
On what basis do we use the personal information?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- We have obtained consent from the “Signer” to do so;
- It is necessary for the performance of the contract between ourselves and the “Signature Requester” and/or between the “Signature Requester” and the “Signer” or other third parties;
- We have a legitimate interest
How we store your personal information
The collected information is stored in a database and all personal information is stored either encrypted or hashed on disk. We store and process your personal data in the UK only and this data will not be transferred outside the UK.
How long do we keep this information?
We keep all data for 3 years after the production project has been marked as closed by the “Signature Requester.”